Friday, July 15, 2016

Terry Price “Trick Dice” Overtakes Monopoly As The Highest Selling Dice Based Game!

#yolowarrior is trending worldwide as the release of Terry Price’s trick dice smashes sales records, overtaking such staple name dice based games such as your mother’s favorite Thursday night board game Monopoly overnight.

We asked Terry a few questions about the success of his new product:

Mike: So Terry, you have become an overnight sensation, how does that make you feel?

Terry: Well, it feels awesome! Since my riding washed up around 09’ I’ve been trying so many different ways to keep my reputation up.

Mike: That’s great to hear man! Do you feel bad at all that you are severely overcharging kids for worthless pieces of crappy plastic that they could make them self, for less than half the price these things are retailing at?

Terry: Not at all! I mean, each bag comes personally signed by me, so that obviously is where the value of each set of dice is!

Mike: So what’s next with your #yolowarrior ventures Terry?

Terry: I’m hoping to release an iPhone app next, that is like Instagram, but I’m going to call it, “Terry-Gram”, where kids can post and share photos of me, and me only.

So there you have it everyone, keep an eye out for Terry Price’s Trick Dice, and take out a small loan to get yourself a set!




No comments:

Post a Comment