Thursday, July 14, 2016

15 Excuses For Your Shitty Video



1.)"Every clip was first try."

2.) "My hard drive got erased so I lost all the footy I stacked."

3.)  "It's actually called a 'Tokyo Drift' and it was on purpose."

4.) "It doesn't seem like much but that three stair is WAY gnarlier in person."

5.) "No but it's a different remix of that Imagine Dragons song."

6.) "I broke my deck so filming was cut short."

7.) "I got sand in my vagina so I couldn't ride for a while."

8.) "Like half of it was switch."

9.) "That back board was pegless."

10.)"You don't get it the GoPro quality audio totally needed to be in it."

11.) "It's about the creativity not the trick itself (adjusting Dickies)."

12.) "No I split the clip so it would match the song better, not because I didn't land the trick or anything."

13.) "But it's a park video."

14.) "But it's a street video."

15.)   "I actually didn't heeldrag the first time I landed it but the filmer forgot to press the record button."

No comments:

Post a Comment