Saturday, July 9, 2016

Dylan Morrison, Smokes Weed For The First Time, Becomes Street King!

In a shocking turn of events, every 10 year old's hero, Dylan Morrison, quit Apex...
We recently spoke to Dylan about this catastrophe that rocked the scooter scene in Australia; he had the following to say about the incident.

"Yeah man, I don't know, I was out at a party with a couple of guys that ride street, and they handed me my first joint. Apparently I didn't do it right, but I felt it man. While I was trippin' on some straight G, I had an epiphany, that I couldn't be the street king if I was riding for Apex.
The day after my first marijuana, instead of catching the bus to my local, I decided to ride there instead. Whilst cruising the street I found this gnarly 3 stair hand rail and decided to hit it up. I was nervous.... I'd never hit something quite like this before. To ease my nerves, I pulled out the poorly rolled J-izzle out of my back pocket and ripped it straight thugg'n. On the first initial in-hail my vision widened, my brain focused.... anyway.. I board-slid the shit out of the handrail and rode away a new man.
I was no longer focusing on the next whip I could add to my buttercups, I ain't 'bout that life no more. I had a new goal and that was to become the next street elite-est. Fast forward a few days and I had parted ways from Apex, DSLR Cameras, my pads, my kickless' and my daily showering. I quickly hopped online and ordered some Dickies and second hand clothing.
I needed these things if I wanted to show all the real street dogs out there I ain't playing around and I'm here to slay. Already prepping to take out the crown at the next big street jam."

At this point, Dylan kept rambling to his tin foil crown he had made, but we left him under the bridge he had set up camp at.

Good luck to Dylan with his future ventures...





No comments:

Post a Comment