Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Local Rider Quits to Pursue Sharing Pictures of Car on Facebook





REDMOND, OR- Saying that he's "done with that gay sh-t" local scooter rider Ryan Palermo, 17, of central Oregon has announced that he is quitting, to focus on the far more fulfilling hobby of posting pictures of his car on Facebook. "I guess it all started when I got that 1998 Corolla after getting my license, I just started taking pictures of it in front of things and I fell in love. The freedom is unreal it's so rewarding, like, I can take a picture of it in front of McDonalds, Panda Express, or even just pull up to the skatepark and take pictures in front of it, without even having to ride it." says Palermo.
The teen said he was also "tired of those f-gs at the park", and after posting that he was selling his scooter on International Flow Riders for "$80 OBO" he had officially quit.

In addition to posting and sharing car pictures Ryan, the self proclaimed stoner also devotes his time into sharing Dabstars pictures and ICP song lyrics on his Facebook account. "Scootering's not going to get you anywhere bro, but I'm really starting to think this car pictures following is starting to take off I get like 10 likes per picture, plus I have a girlfriend now, and scootering's for gays."

We were able to reach a former riding friend, Luke, who commented "Literally f-ck that kid he was such a f-ggot, he just sat on the ledges chain smoking Newports all day, talking about some clown posse he belongs to. If he wants to rub his d-ck on his car forever good for him, at least he's not here anymore. His girlfriend is ugly as f-ck too."


No comments:

Post a Comment