Thursday, August 10, 2017

Scooter Brad is suing me?

It seems the biggest beef in Scooter Industry right now is that of Scooter Brad vs Dylan Morrison, and it's just wonderful being able to sit back, crack open a packet of Microwave Popcorn, and watch this hot mess unfold.

Well this was the case, until I came across Brad's latest video, which personally accuses me of starting all of this beef, with an article which I supposedly published!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

Then I remembered the article he was talking about, and realized he was probably right.

I had a really good laugh about it!
I stopped laughing this morning though, when I was contacted by Mr Goudies lawyers.
He is asking to be compensated for assault damages caused by Mr Morrison (Including the camo "SB" hat) and the humiliation he has faced since then.

His list of demands to settle this outside of court are as follows;


  • 70 Million Vietnamese Dong (roughly 3080 USD, which is reasonable I guess?).
  • Turkey slapping me on camera, so he has some original content to put on to his YouTube Channel.
  • A naked jelly wrestling match between Dylan Morrison and myself (I'm game, if you are Dylan 😉).
  • An apology letter, where I refer to him as "The best Vlogger ever".
  • 10 paid vocal training lesson's, so more of his followers can understand whatever the hell he is talking about through his damn accent.
  • A copy of Sum 41's "All Killer No Filler" album.
  • And last but not least, my left testicle... He wants it cut off, and framed.


You're a sick bastard Bradley Goudie, and I love it, I'll see you in court!


5 comments:

  1. ahhhahah, i'm dying

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO THIS IS SO FUNNY ;D ps scooter brad sent me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I really like your blog you’ve written very well. I must say you have lot of knowledge about this but I want to suggest you something that if you are looking forb Free ad Posting Websites www.helpadya.com there is one more website www.helpadya.com

    ReplyDelete