Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Kota Announces He Might Endorse a Product that Isn't Terrible




SAN DIEGO, CA- Posting on his social media accounts that he "...is feeling a change of heart", 4x World Champion, Dakota Scheutz announced that he is interested in endorsing a worthy product, for a change.

 Many have speculated that this is in response to Kota's recent endorsement of the "FlipTech Scooter", a scooter which has a rotating deck allowing it the ability to Kickflip, and more importantly break quicker, allowing the consumer to throw it away sooner. The announcement of this product sparked almost unanimous criticism from the scooter community, except for Mike, the CEO/Founder of FlipTech, who stated: "I think the FlipTech Scooter is really cool! look the deck spins!."

Kota was kind enough to speak on this, to which he told us:
 "...yeah I don't know man, I guess I kinda want to start promoting companies who actually care about the growth of scootering, and not just ones trying to make it into something it's not for a quick buck, or huge ones that claim to be 'Helping the sport grow' but really don't give a sh-t about it, as long as they move their product. I was about to sign on to promote an app called 'Sickklipz', which automatically uploaded your clips to Instagram so you didn't have to wait forever to make an actual edit when I was like, 'Hey, this is kind of bogus, and if I dont drop it -pronto-, I'll be just as bogus'. The whole thing changed my whole view, man. I just wanna go out and shred some gnar on a decent scooter, without worrying about six wheeled scooters and eight year contracts. All I need are some tasty airs, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."

It is still unclear what his next step is, but he informed us that he has something "Totally righteous" in store for the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment